We know that we’re not living in normal times, and planning a holiday is not as straightforward as it used to be.
You’re probably finding it difficult to decide, because of all the current uncertainty surrounding our return to normality. That’s why we’d like to share what measures we’re taking to deal with the current situation. Your safety is paramount to us, from the moment you make your booking to your last day at the hotel.
Although Asturias hasn’t been as badly affected by COVID19 as other communities in Spain, we still have a constant commitment to your health, and that of all our staff.
Bookings with a flexible cancellation policy
All bookings at the Hotel La Cepada for the next few months will be made under a flexible cancellation policy that only requires two days’ notice to cancel your stay, free of charge.
You can book with peace of mind, knowing that, right up until two days before your arrival, you can cancel your trip.
Enjoy your stay in safety
We’ve already mentioned that, due to its own particular characteristics, the Hotel La Cepada offers very favourable ventilation conditions in the rooms (due to its large windows) and in the common areas (with three large terraces).
If you’ve already stayed at our hotel, you’ll also have seen first-hand our commitment to cleanliness and hygiene.
Even so, we’ve taken some additional health and safety measures as described below:
- We’ve equipped our workers with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and specific training in hygiene standards to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- We have contactless check-in and check-out procedures.
- We use cleaning products specifically recommended for COVID19 disinfection.
- We disinfect the rooms after each use, as well as the cleaning trolleys at the end of each shift.
- We provide customers with hand disinfectant solution dispensers in the common areas.
- We’re keeping certain areas cordoned off.
- We’ve eliminated shared objects such as paper, pens, etc. and we disinfect essential items, like keys, after each use.
- We scrupulously follow the requirements of social distancing in the restaurant areas.
If you would like to hold an event at our facilities, then we will include specific safety and prevention measures in terms of seating capacity, safety distances, and ventilation; we can establish customised procedures to meet your demands.
At Hotel La Cepada, we’ll continue to apply all the regulations established by the local and national authorities, and we’ll continually improve and, if necessary, extend, our protocols and procedures for the benefit of everyone’s health.
So, what are you waiting for?! We’re looking forward to welcoming you.